Sarah Nuanes was born and raised in Juneau, AK. She attended the University of Wyoming where she received a BA in Elementary Education.
Sarah and her family have lived in Mount Vernon for 14 years this July 1st. Her husband, Adam, of 18 years and Sarah have 3 daughters, 17, 14 and 12. Their home also includes 3 beloved dogs. Their daughters have all been a part of the dual language program through the Mount Vernon School District. All 3 of them are very involved in music, playing the viola and violin and singing in the choir.
Sarah has spent much of her free time volunteering in the community. Her and Adam enjoy being together as a family and experiencing the great outdoors. They also love to support the local youth sports and cheer on family and friends!
• Christ the King Church - Involved with new construction and the nursery
• Volunteered at preparing food boxes for those in need
• Relay for life - Team Captain raising funds to cure cancer
• Race for the cure - fundraiser and participant
• President of the Mount Vernon High School band and orchestra boosters
• Chaperoned 120+ High School students to Disneyland (2018) and Portland (2019)
• Volunteer and supporter of HS Band/Orchestra concerts
• Past Council Member Mount Vernon Boys and Girls Club
• Volunteered running concession stands - basketball and football games
• Co-leader of Girl Scouts Troop and chaperoned overnight camps
Branch Manager at Key Bank (2016-current)
Manage operations, sales of bank products, new business and customer service and employee activities, while adhering to regulatory compliance and internal policies and procedures
Recruit, hire, train, staff, evaluate and coach a team of employees; oversee monthly sales figures to determine if goals are met
Branch Manager at Union Bank (2014-2016) / Assistant Manager (2011-2014)
Managed metric goals, client experience and teller efficiency at the largest Union Bank branch in PNW
Built a team of knowledgeable bankers who regularly exceeded sales incentive thresholds
Recruited, hired, trained staff, evaluated and coached a team of tellers, personal bankers, over saw monthly sales figures to determine if goals were met
Met expectations for every operations and procedural audit
Supervised staff, operations, audits, customer service, teller activities while adhering to regulatory compliance and internal policies and procedures